PRS PTO 2016 - 2017 Board Members
Kelley Randazzo - President - email@example.com
Susan Ward - Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Dixon - Treasurer - email@example.com
Heather Heiken- Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Abbamonte - E-Blast Coordinator
PRS PTO MISSION STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVES:
"To create an environment of enhanced learning for the students of Philip R. Smith Elementary School by unifying students, parents, teachers and administrators through building strong relationships while working together for the benefit of the students and the PRS Community."
PRS PTO Objectives
1. Uniting parents, teachers, administrators, and students by identifying common goals & achieving results with
2. Creating an atmosphere of excitement and enjoyment of learning for the students by enriching educational
opportunities through special programs, cultural events, and advanced technology.
3. Building Community - fostering relationships between parents, teachers, administrators and the South Windsor
Community for the benefit of our children and society.
4. Fundraising - Raising funds to help obtain all objectives set forth.
5. Volunteer Opportunities - The PTO exists to build unity between the parents and the professional educators at
PRS. It includes every parent of every child at our school. A wealth of talent and experience exists
among the parents of PRS students. A great deal of good can be done for the students if each of you can
donate a few hours of services through the PTO this year.
Please contact Alyson Shurtz at email@example.com if you could like to volunteer.
More information to follow on the following events.
4/26/17 Scholastic Book Fair (Buy One Get One)
Time: 6:30 - 8 pm
Prior PTO Meeting Minutes
1/14/2016 Meeting Minutes
9/10/2015 Meeting Minutes
4/8/15 Meeting Minutes
3/11/15 Meeting Minutes
2/11/15 PTO Meeting Minutes
11/12/14 PTO Meeting Minutes
10/8/14 PTO Meeting Minutes
9/10/14 PTO Meeting Minutes
5/14/14 PTO Meeting Minutes
1/8/14 PTO Meeting Minutes
2/12//14 PTO Meeting Minutes
4/9/14 PTO Meeting Minutes
RSVP to Meetings:
We’d love to hear from you if you have any suggestions. Thank you!
The PTO newsletter is distributed via email Monday
Fundraisers 2015-16 School Year:
Box Tops for Education- Please have your student turn them into the teacher.
Grocery Store Rewards-
Big Y, Geissler’s, Price Choppers, Stop & Shop
Please take the time to sign up your cards.
Please let us know about any fundraisers that might be beneficial to our school!