Meetings are open to ALL parents. Meetings provide a forum for parents to share concerns as well as discover news and information about the high school.
Our Next Meeting is:
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
To join the PAC Mailing List either Click Here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SWHS Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
Thanks to many enthusiastic and dedicated parents and support from the High School Administration, the first formal parent association was established in 2008.
Our mission is to provide a link between South Windsor High School parents, teachers, students, administration and the community at large. The goals of the SWHS PAC shall be as follows:
• To continuously strengthen the School/Family/Community Partnership policy while representing the views of parents/guardians in matters of secondary education
• To encourage a high degree of communication between parents/guardians and the faculty and administration
• To partner with other booster organizations, teacher representatives and administration on specific events, tasks or informational programs
Many new projects are already underway and several committees are actively engaged with the faculty and administration, exploring new ideas and improvements to existing programs.
Whether you are the parent of a high school student for the first time or have had several children graduate from SWHS, we highly encourage your participation.
- Meetings are once a month and spotlight a HS Department or program.
- Share your time or talent on a project
- Stay informed of school activities and academic progress.
- No Dues
- Meet new parents and gain insight to issues
Please reach out to us or any parent on the Board for further information.
Alfina Milluzzo - President, 2015-2016