Join the PAC Mailing List ! Click Here
Email address: email@example.com
Next Meeting: September 18, 2014 @ 6:30pm Media Center
Meetings are open to ALL parents. Meetings provide a forum for parents to share concerns as well as discover news and information about the high school.
Please email any questions, comments or concerns to the PAC email address or a board member and it will be addressed. Thank you!
SWHS Parent Advisory Council
Thanks to many enthusiastic and dedicated parents and support from the High School Administration, the first formal parent association was established in October 2008 at South Windsor High School, the Parent Advisory Council (PAC).
Our mission is to provide a link between South Windsor High School parents, teachers, students, administration and the community at large. The goals of the SWHS PAC shall be as follows:
• To continuously strengthen the School/Family/Community Partnership policy while representing the views of parents/guardians in matters of secondary education
• To encourage a high degree of communication between parents/guardians and the faculty and administration
• To partner with other booster organizations, teacher representatives and administration on specific events, tasks or informational programs
Many new projects are already underway and several committees are actively engaged with the faculty and administration, exploring new ideas and improvements to existing programs.
Whether you are the parent of a high school student for the first time or have had several children graduate from SWHS, we highly encourage your participation.
- Meetings are once a month and spotlight a HS Department or program.
- Share your time or talent on a project !
- Stay informed of school activities and academic progress.
- No Dues !
- Meet new parents and gain insight to issues!
Please reach out to us or any parent on the Board for further information.
Shelly Benson, Co-President, 2013-2014