Senior Portrait Requirements:
The actual image in the book measures 1.75’’ wide b y 2.25’’ tall and should include the following:
- Head and shoulder shots only (hands are allowed in picture)
- No close ups of the face
- Any background
- No props, hats, or sunglasses
- No black & white
ALL PORTRAITS ARE DUE TO THE YEARBOOK STAFF NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 1, 2014
If your senior photo was taken by the Grynn and Barrett studios, they will provide a copy to the yearbook staff. Please be sure to select the pose that you want in the yearbook as soon as possible.
Please call the studio at 1-800-639-2104 to schedule an appointment. This studio is located in Enfield, CT at 3 Anngina Drive, across from Enrico Fermi High School.
If parents or students have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
Outside source photos: If a student/parent chooses to use an outside photographer it is their responsibility to verify that the yearbook staff has received their image. Otherwise their student I.D. photo will be used.
Outside Source Photos Info for Photographers and Students:
- Digital image only; jpeg format preferred (No prints accepted) at 300dpi and at least 2 1/2" w X 3"h (All professional photographers will understand this)
- E-mail the photo as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verify that the yearbook staff received your senior photo by emailing email@example.com again
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent back to you
- Retain copies of the emails as proof in the event of an error