Senior Portrait Requirements:
The actual image in the book measures 1.75’’ wide b y 2.25’’ tall and should include the following:
- Head and shoulder shots only (hands are allowed in picture)
- No close ups of the face
- Any background
- No props, hats, or sunglasses
- No black & white
ALL PORTRAITS ARE DUE TO THE YEARBOOK STAFF NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 1, 2013
If your senior photo was taken by the Grynn and Barrett studios, they will provide a copy to the yearbook staff. Please be sure to select the pose that you want in the yearbook as soon as possible.
Please call the studio at 1 800-639-2104 to schedule an appointment. This studio is located in Enfield, CT at 3 Anngina Drive, across from Enrico Fermi High School.
If parents or students have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside source photos: If a student/parent chooses to use an outside photographer it is their responsibility to verify that the yearbook staff has received their image. Otherwise their student I.D. photo will be used.
- Digital image only; jpeg format preferred (No prints accepted)
- E-mail the photo as an attachment to email@example.com
- Verify that the yearbook staff received your senior photo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org again.
- A confirming E-mail will be sent
- Retain copies of the emails as proof in the event of an error.