2016 Senior Portrait Info
Seniors (Class of 2016), please go to the G&B website www.grynnandbarrett.com and click on the seniors tab to view session options. Pricing is available online. If you would like to make an appointment to come to their Enfield studio, please call 860-265-1440 and speak with customer service to set up a senior session at the studio.
You may also call to book a session at SWHS on October 21, 8am to 1pm, in the Media Center. Note: on that day you will only be able to get the basic or mini basic session. Again, all information can be found on the website under the Seniors tab.
Senior yearbook photo requirements:
- solid background
- head and shoulders
- Dress to impress:
- ladies dressed appropriately
- strapless and bare shoulders for females are allowed, but tasteful
- guys wear dress shirts (ties optional)
Note: If you choose to use an outside photographer, it is your responsibility to verify that the yearbook staff has received the image. Otherwise we will use your student I.D. photo.
Guidelines for Pictures:
- Digital image only; jpeg format preferred (No prints accepted) at 300dpi and at least 2 1/2" w X 3"h (All professional photographers will understand this)
- E-mail the photo as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verify that the yearbook staff received your senior photo by emailing email@example.com
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent back to you
Thanks, the Yearbook staff