South Windsor Public Schools utilizes a mathematics curriculum which is fully aligned to the Common Core State Standards. Our elementary schools use a variety of primary resources to implement the curriculum. These include Investigations in Number, Data and Space, Contexts for Learning units, as well as a complement of manipulatives and online resources. Links to resources suitable for students in grades K- 5 are listed below.
DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
* K-12 Mathematics Curriculum Specialist - Sharon Keegan
Elementary School Math Interventionists and Coaches:
* Eli Terry - Nancy Bassilakis
* Orchard Hill - Dawn Campbell
* Philip R. Smith - Julie Ratajczak
* Pleasant Valley - Jennifer Hill
* Wapping - Karrieann Noble
* Math Enrichment - Pamela Roberts
The Elementary Math Enrichment Website is a resource to students, parents, staff and administrators involved in the math enrichment program for grades 3-5. On this site you will find a calendar documenting which schools receive services each day, assignments, a list of targeted objectives and contact information for Mrs. Pamela Roberts.
>> Website Link for Math Enrichment