share your feedback with the board of education
The Board of Education is pleased to provide a mechanism for the South Windsor community to provide feedback and send information to the Board of Education. The public is also welcome to attend the Board’s meetings, where time is set aside for the Hearing of Visitors. Please refer to the regular meeting schedule for more information.
• Submissions to the Board of Education made via this form are public record.
• Submissions will be delivered to each board member and the Office of the Superintendent of Schools.
• The Board of Education is unable to respond to submissions. The Board takes action only at its official meetings, through a majority vote of its members.
• While individual board members may respond to your feedback, their views do not necessarily represent an official position of the Board of Education or the South Windsor Public Schools.
Have Questions? Need Answers?
• Student questions should be directed to your school.
• Employment questions should be directed to Human Resources.
• Transportation questions should be directed to the Business Office.
• General district questions should be directed to the Office of the Superintendent.